Bagels and Brainstorming
Please join us for a session of "Bagels and Brainstorming" to discuss recruitment ideas and opportunities to help us build enrollment at Molloy. During these sessions, we can discuss such things as:
- Highlights of open houses, accepted students' days, campus tours, and move-in days at other colleges
- Personal contacts and introductions to guidance counselors, family or friends in the fields of education, business or in the local community
- Introductions to Veteran's groups, homeschooled students' parent groups, PTA's, coaches, youth groups, etc.
- New initiatives being implemented by our competition
- On-campus events, not organized by Admissions, that have a recruitment potential such as conferences, camps, competitions, tours of campus, etc. so Admissions can provide appropriate promotional recruitment materials and/or assistance
- Thursday, October 19, 2017
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Board Room
Registration has closed.