Finding Common Ground
Now is the perfect time to find common ground with others and to appreciate and value differences. Through movement analysis and interactive exercises, we will see that we are all the same inside and that everyone has a body! This makes our similarities much more than any surface differences and we can all work together for a common good.
This workshop will allow Administrative staff and faculty to:
- Learn the “double-click” method of finding common ground.
- Better understand some commonly used terminology regarding race in America.
- Better understand how to put themselves in the shoes of others.
- Better understand how Diversity and Inclusion benefits everyone.
- Better understand how embracing the concept of Common Ground positively impacts Molloy College.
This is an opportunity to embrace new ways of thinking about Inclusive Growth for all and to find Common Ground to promote Molloy College as the educational experience that is the best experience for students, faculty and staff.
- Tuesday, June 12, 2018
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- H 239