Loving Kindness Meditation Class
Meditation is exploring. It’s not a fixed destination. Your head doesn’t become vacuumed free of
thought, utterly undistracted. It’s a special place where each and every moment is momentous.
When we meditate, we venture into the workings of our minds: our sensations, our emotions, and
● Meditation is something everyone can do to improve their mental and emotional health.
● You can do it anywhere, without special equipment or memberships.
● Alternatively, meditation courses and support groups are widely available.
● There's a great variety of styles too, each with different strengths and benefits.
● Trying out a style of mediation suited to your goals is a great way to improve your quality
of life, even if you only have a few minutes to do it each day.
A few benefits of meditation:
● Reduces Stress
● Controls Anxiety Kodras
● Promotes Emotional Health
● Enhances Self-Awareness
● Lengthens Attention Span
● Can Generate Kindness
● Improves Sleep
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- H 239