Molloy College Ed.D. Program for Levittown UFSD
Please join us at the Levittown Teachers Center as we present the customized design of the Molloy College Ed.D. Program for Levittown UFSD educators and neighboring districts.
Components of our Signature Pedagogy include:
- Focus on advocacy for equitable education and ethical leadership
- Field-based, practitioner-oriented research
- Multiple mentorship including a cohort advisor and dissertation mentor
- Customized accelerated, hybrid curriculum (face-to-face and online classes)
- Up to 50% of classes held at Levittown Teacher Center
- Saturday class meetings and short summer intensive institutes
- 30% tuition discount
- 54 credit program total (inclusive of dissertation)
- Up to 9 credits may be transferrable
- Monday, September 17, 2018
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
Registration has closed.